Oh, looky there… it’s a lovely MagiCam update!
What’s new in version 1.3:
- many bug fixes
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus users can use the handy, new Quick Actions to take a photo or selfie, then peek and pop their photos using 3D Touch
- high resolution selfies on the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- better integration with the recent Photo Library security changes
- a slightly new icon that has a camera that can be none more black
- a few little enhancements that aren’t worth actually documenting but are at least worth mentioning for the sake of completeness
Get MagiCam in the App Store.
- Camera+ 10 arrives with full depth support, HEIF, accurate viewfinder and smiles! by Pedro Cuenca
- A Beginners Guide for Manual Controls in iPhone Photography: ISO by Jack Hollingsworth
- A Beginners Guide for Manual Controls in iPhone Photography: Shutter Speed by Jack Hollingsworth
- How To Shoot Close-Up and Macro Photography With Your iPhone by Jack Hollingsworth
“none more black”??!! Thanks
So far? So good.
Gold panners wait along the riverbank in the summer, hoping to unearth relics of the area’s mining history, while children swarm to the water park beside the river. Thrill seekers may go hiking drift hunters or mountain biking on neighboring Mount Feathertop and Mount Beauty, while foodies can leisurely peruse weekend markets stocked with fresh vegetables or hop on their bikes and peddle between local wineries.
love the content of this blog and the positive intent you have. Thanks!
western leather jacket