Oh, looky there… it’s a lovely MagiCam update!
Among too many other things to list, including serving as chief of tap tap tap, John Casasanta is the Producer and Architect of Camera+. He possesses the innate ability to make people cringe on demand.
What’s new in version 1.3:
- many bug fixes
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus users can use the handy, new Quick Actions to take a photo or selfie, then peek and pop their photos using 3D Touch
- high resolution selfies on the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- better integration with the recent Photo Library security changes
- a slightly new icon that has a camera that can be none more black
- a few little enhancements that aren’t worth actually documenting but are at least worth mentioning for the sake of completeness
Get MagiCam in the App Store.
- A Beginners Guide for Manual Controls in iPhone Photography: ISO by Jack Hollingsworth
- A Beginners Guide for Manual Controls in iPhone Photography: Shutter Speed by Jack Hollingsworth
- Camera+ 9 arrives with iPhone 7 Plus dual lens support, RAW shooting and editing, and other various bits of awesomenesses by John Casasanta
- How To Shoot Close-Up and Macro Photography With Your iPhone by Jack Hollingsworth