Have you ever wanted a free copy of Camera+?
Among too many other things to list, including serving as chief of tap tap tap, John Casasanta is the Producer and Architect of Camera+. He possesses the innate ability to make people cringe on demand.
Today we’ve just released Camera+ 7. I’ll have my little friend who goes by the name of Release Notes tell you all about it…
Do you know those friends and family who just don’t buy apps? Yeah, you know the ones… they sit around playing Clash of Candy a good chunk of the day, waiting for their next rupee to appear. Well, we’ve created a whole new version of Camera+ just for them: it’s called Camera+ Free.
So now when they ask you about what apps you like, you can proudly mention Camera+ to them and not have to worry about hearing their, “I don’t pay for apps” response. And the world will become a better place through the magic of photography. Or something like that.
And not to worry… we’ve got a lot coming around the bend for your beloved, not free Camera+. While we don’t disclose specifics ahead of time, we’re more than fine putting out a list of codenames for upcoming versions for those of you sleuths who like guessing what we’re up to…
• Camera+ 7.1: codename Peek & Poke
• Camera+ 7.2: codename Show Slutter
• Camera+ 7.3: codename Leguminous Green Manure
• Camera+ 7.4: codename Picasso Looked an Awful Lot Like Mr. Roper
• Camera+ 7.5: codename Fume Hood
As for what’s actually new for you in this version of Camera+, we’ve added a handy Macro button to the Today Widget, along with a bunch of nifty swiping, pinching, and tapping gestures to improve your overall experience when you use Camera+. It’s not a lot, but it makes your favorite camera app feel a lot nicer to use.
Stay tuned for more because we’ve got A LOT coming up for you…
- A Beginners Guide for Manual Controls in iPhone Photography: Shutter Speed by Jack Hollingsworth
- Camera+ 9 arrives with iPhone 7 Plus dual lens support, RAW shooting and editing, and other various bits of awesomenesses by John Casasanta
- Camera+ 2 for iPad is finally here! by John Casasanta
- How To Shoot Close-Up and Macro Photography With Your iPhone by Jack Hollingsworth