Filters 2 is here!
Among too many other things to list, including serving as chief of tap tap tap, John Casasanta is the Producer and Architect of Camera+. He possesses the innate ability to make people cringe on demand.
We’ve just released our first major update to our recently acquired app, Filters. Here’s all that’s new in it…
- we’ve unified the sharing functionality so that all the things you’d want to do to your Filtered photos can be accessed from one handy place
- you’re now able to send photos from your favorite apps to Filters
- you can now send your Filtered photos directly to Camera+
- live sliders!
- and last but not least, there’s a shiny new icon that still has the look and feel of the original Filters icon but fits right in with all of our other app icons
We’ve also got an update to Camera+ coming tomorrow that adds the ability to send your photos directly to Filters from within it (along with some other things that coincide with the launch of some other somethingorother that may be going on tomorrow).
We hope you enjoy this first big update. We’ve got a bunch of nice features planned for Filters for the future that’ll make you enjoy the app even more.
Get Filters in the App Store.
- A Beginners Guide for Manual Controls in iPhone Photography: Shutter Speed by Jack Hollingsworth
- Camera+ 9 arrives with iPhone 7 Plus dual lens support, RAW shooting and editing, and other various bits of awesomenesses by John Casasanta
- Camera+ 2 for iPad is finally here! by John Casasanta
- How To Shoot Close-Up and Macro Photography With Your iPhone by Jack Hollingsworth